Developing Your Services
These are just some of the activities that we could help you with:
- Reviewing the services you provide and identifying areas for improvement and new services to offer
- Analysing your service delivery costs and recommending ways to become more effective and efficient
- Enhancing the experiences of your customers with your services and increasing loyalty and retention
- Changing your service operation from a cost centre approach to a profit generator
- Identifying potential new markets and customers for your services and how you could best target them
- Determining whether your warranty is appropriate for your product and how to reduce warranty costs
- Developing your remote service capabilities to provide a fast effective service for your customers
- Improving service engineer productivity, e.g. increasing the number of fixes per day or first time fix rates
- Providing customer care training to ensure your staff always deliver the services your customers require
- Evaluating potential partners who could assist by delivering some services on your behalf
- Reviewing your competition and advising you on the best approach to combat the threats posed
- Developing a new marketing and sales strategy to grow your service profits
M.A. Consultants was formed by Michael Morris, the present Managing Director, in 1991, following many years experience in the services sector and following the completion of his MBA dissertation “Strategies in Computer Services – the challenges of determining an appropriate strategy in a dynamic environment”.
Since then Michael and his team have been able to assist many companies to develop successful service strategies in both the computer market and in other sectors. Companies that formerly focused their efforts in product sales have experienced the benefits of effective service delivery and made significant increases in profits and customer satisfaction as a result.