In UK, fewer university places are available and subsidies for further education and training are being cut. Traditional apprenticeships are rare and training budgets are being cut for economic reasons and yet the need for skilled staff continues to rise.
- Do courses from other training providers meet all of your needs?
- Do these courses cost more than your budget allows?
- Do you need flexible training to meet flexible working hours?
Under the personal leadership of Michael Morris, Managing Director of M.A Consultants, we can develop and deliver bespoke training to meet your specific needs. Michael has many years’ experience in training both in industry and academic life – just ask him about it!
Training can be from a few hours to several days duration, or a few hours a week for months. Training can be run on-site, off-site, or electronically, whatever is most suitable for your needs and budget. We can even work with your suppliers, to tailor a course specifically for your applications.
Examples of a activities we have carried out:
- Providing Customer Care training for staff of mobile phone retailers & dealers
- Training Supermarket Managers on using new technology to carry out stock-taking
- Developing Computer Based Training (CBT) courses for computer service engineers
- Running seminars on topics such as preparing Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Risk Assessment
- Leading conferences on selecting a Service Management System (SMS)
- Providing management training, leading to Certification, on Team Leadership, Change Management, etc.
- Developing training & certification programmes for a major I.T. supplier