Working with Partners
Many organisations already use Partners to help them sell or support their products and may be looking for new Partners with different skills or to target a new marketplace. Others may not already use Partners and may wish to do so to help grow their business, but are concerned about how they approach the process.
M.A. Consultants has extensive experience in helping companies to identify & select suitable Partners. All of our activities are confidential, so we can only provide summary details.
Examples of a sample of previous projects we have carried out
- Identifying and setting up a service partner for a storage supplier setting up a subsidiary in a new country
- Devising a new warranty for a PC manufacturer and then finding suitable partners to deliver this warranty
- Setting up a mobile phone repair partner operation for a new mobile phone network
- Evaluating potential desk-top and multi-vendor service partners for a major manufacturer
- Assessing the suitability of a local call centre for expansion into providing services across Europe
- Identifying a suitable financial/leasing partner for a factory automation supplier